Sign up today for Board Leadership Boot Camp, a collaborative offering brought to you by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC Foundation, Executive Service Corps of the Triangle, the Triangle Community Foundation and Youth Forward.
Your commitment is to send 2 Board members to a series of 6 morning sessions on Board Leadership. To help with scheduling, you can identify a third board member to serve as an alternate in the event that one of the two primary board members has a conflict with a session.
- Tuesday, February 27th – Session 1: Dimensions of Nonprofit Leadership (Note: Executive directors are also invited to attend this session.)
- Tuesday, March 27th – Session 2: The Effective Board
- Tuesday, April 10th – Session 3: Better Board Meetings
- Tuesday, May 1st – Session 4: Nonprofit Fundraising
- Tuesday, May 15th – Session 5: Financial Leadership
- Tuesday, June 12th – Session 6: Nonprofit Sustainability
Location: The Frontier, 800 Park Offices Drive, RTP, NC 27709
Fee: $250 deposit 100% refundable after you complete the series.
For more information or to sign up: http://www.esctriangle.org/our-services/board-leadership-boot-camp/
All agencies who complete Boot Camp are eligible for a $500 mini-grant from BCBSNC Foundation, Triangle Community Foundation and Youth Forward to be used towards additional support after Boot Camp.
If you have any questions please email ESC Executive Director Trudy Smith at email@example.com.