Sign up today for Board Leadership Boot Camp, a collaborative offering brought to you by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC Foundation, Executive Service Corps of the Triangle, the Triangle Community Foundation and Youth Forward.
Your commitment is to send 2 Board members to a series of 6 morning sessions on Board Leadership. To help with scheduling, you can identify a third board member to serve as an alternate in the event that one of the two primary board members has a conflict with a session.
- Tuesday, August 22nd – Session 1: Dimensions of Nonprofit Leadership
- Tuesday, September 12th – Session 2: Nonprofit Fundraising
- Tuesday, October 3rd – Session 3: Board Structure, Board Function and Governance
- Tuesday, October 24th – Session 4: Better Board Meetings
- Tuesday, November 7th – Session 5: Financial Leadership
- Tuesday, December 5th – Session 6: Nonprofit Sustainability
Location: RTP Headquarters,12 Davis Drive, RTP, NC 27709
Fee: $250 deposit 100% refundable after you complete the series.
For more information or to sign up: http://www.esctriangle.org/our-services/board-leadership-boot-camp/
All agencies who complete Boot Camp are eligible for a $500 mini-grant from BCBSNC Foundation, Triangle Community Foundation and Youth Forward to be used towards additional support after Boot Camp.
If you have any questions please email ESC Executive Director Trudy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.