The following strong nonprofits are supported by our programs through our Fund for the Triangle. If you are interested in learning more about this permanent fund for the community, click here. To learn about each individual organization, follow the links below.
- Executive Service Corps of the Triangle Inc.
- The Helius Foundation
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
Community Development (Organizations addressing poverty)
- Chapel Hill – Carrboro Meals on Wheels
- Chatham Outreach Alliance (CORA)
- Community Success Initiative, Inc. and Communities in Partnership
- Durham Community Land Trustees
- El Futuro
- Families Moving Forward
- Families Together
- Hope Center at Pullen
- Inter-Faith Council for Social Service
- LGBTQ Center of Durham, Inc.
- Marian Cheek Jackson Center for Saving and Making History
- Rebuilding Together of the Triangle
- Refugee Community Partnership
- Western Wake Crisis Ministry
- Chatham Education Foundation
- Durham’s Partnership for Children
- Orange County Partnership for Young Children
- Wake Up and Read
- Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
- Extra Terrestrial Projects
- Haw River Assembly, Inc.
- Learning Outside Inc.
- Triangle Bikeworks
- Black Family Land Trust Inc
- City of Oaks Foundation
- Orange Co. Partnership for Young Children
- Piedmont Conservation Council
- Transplanting Traditions Community Farm
- Triangle Land Conservancy
- Friends of the Durham Public Schools Hub Farm
- North Carolina Botanical Garden
- YMCA of the Triangle Area
- El Futuro, Inc.
Regional Cultural Arts
- Orange Co. Arts Commission
- PlayMakers Repertory Company
- Visual Art Exchange
- Durham Symphony
- St. Joseph’s Historic Foundation (Hayti)
Send A Kid To Camp
- Autism Society of North Carolina
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Public School Foundation
- Chatham County Cooperative Extension – 4-H
- Communities In Schools of Durham
- Communities In Schools of Wake County
- Learning Together
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities
- The Learning Trail, Inc.
- The White Oak Foundation, Inc.
- Triangle Bikeworks
- Walltown Children’s Theatre
- World Relief Durham
Triangle Capacity Building Network (Funders Collaborative)
- BUMP: The Triangle
- Carolina Justice Policy Center
- El Pueblo, Inc.
- Hispanic Liaison
- Standup-Speakout NC
- StrongHer Together
- Student U
- Village of Wisdom
This list was updated on 12/4/2019