Administering Organization: Triangle Community Foundation
Citrix is renewing its commitment to diversity and partnering with Triangle Community Foundation to support students at historically black colleges and universities in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area who are interested in pursuing STEM careers. Citrix sees a great need for diverse candidates in computer and information science and hopes to foster future talent through scholarship support and connection with mentors at Citrix currently doing work in the field.
In order to be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in the upcoming fall semester at North Carolina Central University, Shaw University, or St. Augustine’s University
- Be currently majoring in or intending to major in computer and/or information science
- Express an interest in and commitment to a career in computer and/or information science
- Demonstrate family financial need
- Demonstrate academic merit
Awards will be valued at $5,000 per academic year, renewable for up to four years, for a total award of up to $20,000 per student. Payments will be sent each semester and the student must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average and submit a short report at the conclusion of each semester in order to receive renewal payments. Scholarships can be used for tuition, required fees, textbooks, room and board and one-time computer purchase at North Carolina Central University, Shaw University, or St. Augustine’s University. Payments will be sent directly to the school, not the student.
June 1, 2019
How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019. Please check back in Fall 2019!‹ Back to Scholarships